Monday 30 January 2012

Gotta be Somebody

Listening to Nickelback's, 'Gotta be Somebody', reawakens something inside me. Is there a 'special someone' out there? Or do we make do? Admittedly I am probably not the best, as, of yet, I have not been involved seriously with anyone. One of my friends friends came out last year as 'asexual'. Before then, I had never even heard of the term. Now, it seems to be around every day. Is 'Sherlock' asexual? Or is he just trying to suppress the inner emotion? Who are we to question, and judge other people? Being in the same class as circa.15 males, between 16 and 17, really opens my eyes. There is only 1 girl on the course, and, to be quite honest, I have no idea how she copes. How can you be so crass, ill mannered, and generally obnoxious to other civilised human beings? It really is a case of  being drawn down to the lowest denominator, which, in this case can be very low on occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment